Wednesday 31 August 2011

Lil Wayne On Jay-z Diss: “I Know There Won’t Be Any Repercussions


Last night, Twitter was on fire when a diss track aimed at Jay-z and Beyonce titled, “It’s Good” by Lil Wayne surfaced online. In the song, Wayne raps:
Talking bout Baby money / I got your baby money/ Kidnap ya b*tch, get that ‘how much you love yo lady’ money/ I know you fake n*gga, press ya breaks n*gga/ I’ll take you out, that’s a date n*gga
The song was in response to Jay-z’s shot at ‘Baby’ on the H.A.M record:
You got baby money. Keep it real with n-ggas, N-ggas ain’t got my lady money
Lil Wayne discussed his “I’m Good’ record in Vibe Magazine’s upcoming Oct/Nov Issue, and he was very confident that it won’t be any repercussions for dissing Jay.
“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did. I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction.”
“I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record]. I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.”
Listen to ‘I’m Good’ featuring Drake and Jadakiss below

Are these dudes really beefing over who has the most money? Stop.
Via Vibe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment