Sunday 2 October 2011

10$ Per day from AdSense & HubPages

Step 1: Identify 60 “Low Competition” and “High Earning Potenetial” keywords….

I define “Low Competition” as the first 4 results of the SERPS in Google all havePR less than or equal to 3

I define “High Earning Potential” using the method taught in “The Keyword Academy”. I would show you how to do so, but they teach you that stuff when you sign up for their paid program….So, I don’t want to screw things up for them. I chose only keywords that have an earning potential of at least $50.

I have already found my 60 keywords that fit this criteria.

Step 2: Create 60 Hubs around the keywords…
I paid some local writers to write up 60 articles and I created 60 Hubs using those articles. I made sure that the keyword was in the Title of the hub and mentioned a few times within the hub.

Step 3: Promote the Hubs that show potential to get consistent traffic…
So, after the 60 Hubs were online for a week, I used a rank checking software and checked how many of them were showing up in the top 100 search results on Google for their targeted keywords. It seems half the Hubs are actually in the top 100 SERPS for their intended keywords.

I made an excel sheet in the following format…
Keyword1 – SERP Position Of Hub=22
Keyword2 – SERP Position Of Hub=27
…..etc etc…

Then I took the 10 hubs that were ranking the best and am doing some link building work to it. I am paying a guy to create the following 6 back-links to each hub through blog commenting…

  1. One PR3 Link
  2. Three PR2 Links
  3. Two PR1 Links

After these links get cached, I hope to see an improvement in the SERPS for the 10 hubs and start getting some consistent search traffic from those keywords…..and hence make some consistent money.

If by using this back-linking strategy, my SERP position is improving, then I keep doing this for the Hubs that are doing well until I make 10$ per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment