Monday 31 October 2011

Seems this Nigerian connection thing has made its way to Kenya. Here is a mail I received

Hello Dear,
I Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health And Spirit i also trust that you will find it favourable to hear me out. My name is Janet Chepkemoi Laboso from Kenya, i am 24 years old and the surving child of Lorna C Laboso, My Mum was a Kenyan politician of the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM). She was briefly a Member of Parliament and Assistant Minister in 2008, She was killed along with Minister of Roads Kipkalya Kones in a plane crash on June 10, 2008.The plane crashed into a building in Kajong'a market near Nairagie Enkare in Enoosupukia, Narok District,near Narok and the Masai Mara game reserve.a Cessna light aircraft, had taken off from Wilson Airport in Nairobi;they had been flying to Kericho in the Rift Valley to help with the organization of logistics for ODM candidate Benjamin Langat in the by-election that was scheduled to be held in Ainamoi Constituency on June 11.In addition to my Mum and Kones, the pilot and asecurity guard were killed, Just as you will read more about the crash in.
http:// edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

I know you will wounder why i have decided to open up everything that has to do with me to you when i have not met with you before please consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a better understanding,I believe i have come to have a good life with you because i am very lonely where i am,i just need your honest attention as you will consider me to be your sister pehapes your closest friend. Ernestly i am writing this mail with tears,sorrow from my heart due to the condition i find myself after the passing away of my Mum,nothwithstanding the whole tragic situation. my Uncles made me feel mallested and rejected without any cause simply because my mum had died living behind some inheritance and coupled with the fact that i was raised up by a single mother. Thereafter the funeral of my late Mum,myuncles with their african mentality conspired and sold off my Mother's properties worth milions of dollar to an italian expertrate and shared the money among themselves living me with nothing.

Dear the way i was thrown out of the house,i was left out rejected, humiliated for no cause when i left the house in one amongest the brief cases my Mum had i found an important documents with which my mum had deposited some money in my name as the next of kin in a bank,Burkina Faso. with fear after so many treat to kill me off by my uncles and of a truth that if i am seen with such documents i will be killed off, i had no option than to escape through the desert to Burkina Faso to withdraw some out of the money to take care of some pressing problems because i was in difficulties but the Bank Branch Director whom I met in person highlited me on my mother's instruction to the bank concerning the money, as it was started in the will certificate that i shouldwithdraw or released on the account that i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money oversea, now having not finish my education here i will wish to continue in your country. Having gone through your remarkable profile i have found you as some one i can count on and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you but rather take me as your own sister or closest friend because right now i am suffering terribly here in Burkina faso in the refugee camp as i have no body to rescue me from this strange situation in a foreign land.

I have chosen you to be my best companion and in my prayers i am convinced that you will be the true one to rescue me from this trouble as my trustee and i am having the trust that with you i will accompish this successfully. I have the money confirmed in the bank $7.2 million in their records as unclaimed bill in my Mother's account information and i have the Willed,death and depositcertificate of the fund to state as proof of my geneuity. I intend to leave Burkina Faso permanently.Can I count on your help? As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will give my remark immediately in the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, For your help and assistance, you will keep 20% of the money for your self and balance shall be kept for me in safe custody for investment capital until I travel to meet you and invest my share. Waiting for your urgent and positive response, please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred i will be obtaining my traveling documents to meet you so that i will start a new life with you and your family in your country. Thanks and God bless you as i look forward to seeing your reply.

Miss JanetLaboso

No comments:

Post a Comment